DOWNLOAD LUNATIC SOUL SUMMERLAND

Mixtapes Forums Lyrics Artists add Journals. On the wall In the waiting room Still life in a frame At the end of the corridor Someone screams your name Oh, it's your big moment by the way Would you like to tell him something? Login with Facebook Error: The Final Truth So easy to forget Remove from consciousness All instances That used to be significant I never thought those things Would have such meaning Until he asked me to Give them back What will survive of me A cardboard box with thoughts inside What will survive of me My little escapes from real life What will survive And what will I take To the land of endless ones If I sever the past It will be so dark here Add it to our wiki. lunatic soul summerland

Uploader: JoJojind
Date Added: 19 October 2010
File Size: 24.35 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 14986
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





On the wall In the waiting room Still life in a frame At the end of the corridor Someone screams your name Oh, it's your big moment by the way Would you like to tell him something?

General Comment Appears to be about the death of a lunatkc one in a hospital. There was an error. No Replies Log in to reply.

LUNATIC SOUL LYRICS - "Lunatic Soul" () album

luntaic Why not add your own? All lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only. We do not have any tags for Summerland lyrics. Summerland is found on the album Lunatic Soul.

Lunatic Soul - Summerland

If not for the start I would almost have thought it was about the birth of a child, but assuming that the Summerland is 'death' perhaps heaven or the like? SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery.

lunatic soul summerland

Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. Mixtapes Forums Lyrics Artists add Journals. Adrift I know we're passing by See the shadows of our own Apart from where we are We still believe And raise our hopes We're locked up alone Going nowhere Waiting for the dawn And just like shooting stars We sleep in flames Until we burn up Until we burn up How many lives we live Poised between all heaven and earth How many times we die Trying for rebirth with a different mask No matter where we go Souls adrift never say goodbye 9.

Lunatic Soul - Summerland Lyrics | SongMeanings

Waiting For The Dawn. Log in now to add this track to your mixtape! Please read the disclaimer. Lunatic Soul — Lunaric. Lyrics submitted by CheVD. Do you remember what you said When I looked into your eyes For the first time I know you're not quite ready yet But there's nothing to be afraid of In your Summerland 5.

Do you remember what you said when I looked into your eyes for the first time? We want to be loved Loved for what we are We want to be saved But our final truth depends on time So what will survive of me A cardboard box with spul inside What will survive of me My little escapes from real life What will survive And what will I take To the land of endless ones If I sever the past It will be so dark here Black procession in the rain, lovely brand new hearse Everyone cries, everyone cares, or maybe just pretends Oh, it's xummerland big moment, by the woul Cold of heart, indifference Though they were your best friends Tears and flowers from the one you never would expect Oh, it's your big moment, by the way Would you like to tell them something?

Do you remember what you said When I looked into your eyes Summsrland the first time I know you're not quite ready yet But there's nothing to be afraid of In your Summerland.

symmerland Lunatic Soul I can't describe what's going on with me A different nature moving rapidly Skul halfway here And halfway somewhere else My whole life starts to flash in front of me I'm overwhelmed in joy, quiet and peace All words I know are three-dimensional I feel all troubles are gone I feel all troubles are gone Timelessness, Ineffability I glimpse the spirits of my relatives I see the others The being of light Shifting through a tunnel, long and dark I regret all summerlland things that I had left undone And I wish I could fix everything that was wrong I wish I could tell you how sorry I am This is not the end It's the start of something that I'm really scared of That I'm scared to life I'm scared to life I'm scared to life I'm scared to life 6.

Know something about this song or lyrics? Near Life Experience 8. User does not exist.

lunatic soul summerland

The New Beginning 3. When I met The Ferryman He smiled to me Could swear I saw this smile before "You have to choose" - he said "And then you may return You'll get another chance to revive If you decide to keep Your memories from the past By all else, you must be forgotten If you let me lunaitc your mind If you let me take your soul In their hearts you'll stay forever Your choice The time is now At the crossroads of sou, afterlife The part of you must be lost Make up your mind Choose the side Pick the card Throw the coin from your mouth Cause the time is now I'm slul you again Let's see what color Your rising sun will have this time" Log in to add a tag.

Where The Darkness Is Deepest 7.

Lunatic Soul - Summerland Lyrics

Add it to our wiki. I know you're not quite ready yet, but there's nothing to be afraid of In your Summerland On the wall in the waiting room, still life in a frame At the end of the corridor, someone screams your name Oh, it's your big moment, by the way Would you like to tell them something?

Add your thoughts 1 Comment. The Final Truth The Final Truth So easy to forget Remove from consciousness All instances That used to be significant I never thought those things Would have such meaning Until he asked me to Give them back What will survive of me A cardboard box with thoughts inside What will survive of me My little escapes from real life What will survive And what will I take To the land of endless ones If I sever the past It will be so dark here

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

DOWNLOAD NEDI NETWORK DISCOVERY

DOWNLOAD PLUGIN DASHLAUNCH 2.32

BOB MARLEY BAM BOLENATH FREE MP3 DOWNLOAD